Since 1965, Archway Programs has been meeting the individualized needs of thousands of families throughout the state of New Jersey. Archway Programs is a diverse, non-profit, human services organization which includes approved private schools for students with disabilities in addition to several model programs providing unmatched services to children and adults of all ages. Built on a solid foundation of core values, providing safety, possessing compassion and promoting individuality, Archway Programs strives to improve the life of every individual served. Our goal is to ensure that each individual’s needs are met and customized services are provided and partnered with passionate, committed and talented professionals in a safe environment. Over 450 individuals are currently employed by Archway Programs and this dedicated and talented staff provides services to over 1,800 individuals. Over the course of its history, Archway Programs has evolved, driving positive change through innovative development and expansion of services providing new opportunities throughout our community Embracing Differences, Improving Lives.
Archway Programs offers an array of unmatched services committed to excellence, designed to meet the individualized needs of children and adults throughout New Jersey, dedicated to improving the life of every individual served.
Archway Programs maintains its premier reputation for educational excellence, individualized care, innovative services, integrity and strong sense of community continuously expanding to provide new opportunities for current and future stakeholders throughout New Jersey.
Providing Safety means, “We’ve Got You Covered.”
- Emotional safety and physical safety
- Being heard (clients/employees)
- Being supervised (clients)
- Proactive planning and processes (clients/employees)
- Teamwork (employees)
- Safe work environment (employees)
- Being aware of your surroundings and potential safety issues (employees)
Possessing Compassion means, “Our Family Cares for Your Family.”
- Treating others the way we would want to be treated
- Being treated fairly, with an open mind
- Having empathy, trying to understand a person’s perspective or circumstances
- Meeting people at the point of need
- Interacting in a caring and nurturing manner
- Communicating with each other
- Loving what you do
Promoting Individuality means, “Accepting & Embracing Each Other’s Differences.”
- Being considerate of others’ differences
- Empowering consumers to discover and use their individual gifts
- Encourage people to think outside the box
- Encourage creativity
- Educating self on best practices for an individual
- Paying attention to an individual’s specific needs
- Changing systems to meet needs
Meet Our Parent Affiliate
In 2013, Archway Programs became an affiliate of Woods Services, one of the nation’s premier non-profits, multi-service population health management and advocacy organization. Woods applies evidenced-based treatments and a public health approach to develop innovative and individualized supports that empower people with disabilities and challenges to reach their highest potential.
Archway joins Allies, Legacy Treatment Services, Tabor Services and Woods Community at Brian’s House as affiliates of Woods. Together, Woods and its five affiliates serve more than 18,000 people with developmental and behavioral challenges and employ approximately 6,000 dedicated people.
Archway Programs in Action
Watch our highlights video below to learn more about Archway Programs.