The Social Innovations Lab for Woods and its affiliate employees began on July 16th, 2020. The Social Innovations Lab experiences are designed to cultivate, test and execute creative ideas and strengthen entrepreneurship and innovative thinking.
A total of 11 teams will be presenting their final pitches virtually on September 29th. The teams include:
- Data Dimensions (Archway Programs)
- DSP Certification (Allies/Brian’s House)
- Coherence (Woods)
- Physical Movement for I/DD Adults (Woods)
- Wheel Chair Accessible Tree House and Hiking Trail (Woods)
- Equity in Aquatics (Woods)
- Animal Assisted Therapy Program (Woods)
- Beechwood OT Fall Prevention (Beechwood OT/Woods)
- Inclusion (Woods)
- Sex Education for Individuals with I/DD (Woods)
- Tabor Young Adult Pilot Program (Tabor)
Good luck to all of the teams participating in this year’s lab!